Melbet Payment Methods
Melbet is one of the most respected online betting houses all over the world. Melbet is a bookmaker, which was founded in 2012. Joining Melbet has a lot of advantages, so it is more than worth it. Melbet is offering you simply every betting option and services that you can think of, like the wide variety of sports betting options and markets, extremely high odds for every single sports betting event, also a lot of features, instruments, and additional options for betting, which can help you a lot. For the casino lovers, Melbet’s team also put a lot of effort and included the plentiful casino and live casino sections, where you can enjoy playing thousands of casino games. And in order to keep your motivation for playing and winning a lot of money, Melbet offers you to claim generous bonus offers. So, in order to start playing at Melbet, and of course be able to claim most of the bonus offers, you have to make deposits, and after that, you have to take your winnings somehow, so the team of Melbet allows you to use a lot of payment methods, which is the main topic for today’s article.
How to make a deposit at Melbet?
First of all, you have to make things clear about how you can make a deposit, and the good news is that we from bettingy.com, are going to give you a full step - by - step guide on how you can successfully do it. Notice that the steps below are only if you are making your first deposit, for every other deposit you make, you can skip the first 2 steps, so let’s see them:
- To begin with, you have to open the official website of Melbet,
- Then, you have to log in to your account, or register if you do not already have an account (In order to help you with that, we from bettingy.com, created Melbet Registration guide),
- Through the registration process, you can see that there is a field, which requires you to choose a welcome bonus, so we highly recommend you to do it (If you want to know more about bonus offers at
- Melbet, you can check our Melbet Bonus Offers review),
- The next step is to complete your account verification (Account verification is a very important step, which you cannot skip, and if you want to know why, how to pass it, and everything about it, you can check our Melbet Verification Guide),
- Now, you have to log in to your account, and click on the green “Deposit” button, which is located at the top of the page,
- Then, you are going to be redirected to the deposits page, where you have to make sure that there is a tick in the box for the “Payment Systems in your region” so that you can see only the ones, which are available for you,
- Now, you have to choose the method you want to use and simply click on it,
- In order to show you what you have to do, we are going to give you an example of using a Visa Card, which is the most common deposit method used by players:
- So, you have to click on the Visa Card icon, and you have to enter:
- E-mail (Optional),
- Phone Number (Optional).
- Then, you have to click on the “Confirm” button, which will send you to the next page, where you have to enter your visa card details:
- Card Number,
- Expiry Date (Month/ Year),
- Card Holder Name,
- And finally, to complete the payment, you have to click on the “Checkout (amount)” button.
What are the available deposit methods at Melbet?
Now, when you are ready to make your first deposit at Melbet, we should proceed with seeing which are the available deposit methods at Melbet. Actually, the bookmaker is allowing you to use a wide variety of deposit methods, and what is even better, there are no additional fees, also the minimum and maximum limits are so low. Without wasting more time, let’s see them:
|Deposit Method||Min. Limit||Max. Limit||Waiting Times||Fees|
|Visa Card||€ 1||No Limit||Less than 1 minute||No fees|
|Master Card||€ 1||No Limit||Less than 1 minute||No fees|
|Maestro Card||€ 1||No Limit||Depends on the card provider||No fees|
|Bank Wire Transfer||€ 1||No Limit||Depends on your bank||No fees|
|Papara||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Skrill||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Neteller||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Qiwi||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|ePay||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Pay4Fun||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Perfect Money||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|MegaFon||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Bitcoin||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Beeline||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Monero||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|TelePay||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|WebMoney||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Amigo||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|EcoBanq||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|AstroPay Card||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
The deposit methods in the table above are only a small piece of all the available ones at Melbet. So, if you are interested in seeing the full list with deposit methods at the bookmaker, also more details about maximum and minimum limits, also waiting times, you can open the official website of Melbet, then you have to click on the “Payments (Dollar sign)” button, which can be found on the top of the page.
What are Melbet’s Deposit Terms and Conditions?
The last thing, which you have to remember about Melbet deposit methods is that there are some simple Terms and Conditions that you should strictly follow. Making a deposit is connected with providing your personal details to Melbet, so that the bookmaker is quite strict about protecting you, and that is the main reason why you have to follow these rules. So, let’s see the most important terms and conditions about making a deposit at Melbet.
- You are allowed to make a deposit at Melbet using all the listed methods in the “Payments” section,
- You have to be at least 18 years old to make a deposit at Melbet,
- Melbet has the right to decline deposits made with e-wallets,
- If you only make deposits for other purpose not to place bets, the team of Melbet has the right to decline the deposits, and also to close your account,
- You cannot make any deposits using foreign e-wallets,
- You can only make a deposit if you are the cardholder, the owner of the e-wallet, etc,
- You can not make a deposit by using someone else’s personal details,
- Melbet has the right to ask for an additional verification, which will prove that you are the owner of the deposit method you want to use.
The listed terms and conditions about deposits at Melbet are only the major ones, but we from bettingy.com, highly recommend you to read the full list, which you can find by opening the official website of Melbet, then scrolling the page down, where you will find the “Terms and Conditions” button.
How to make a withdrawal at Melbet?
Finally, when you already know everything about making a deposit at Melbet, and you started betting, at some point you have to take your winnings, so that the next step is to understand how you can successfully make a withdrawal at Melbet. In the next few lines, we from bettingy.com are going to give you a full guide about it, about how you can make a withdrawal:
- First, you have to log in to your Melbet’s account,
- Then, you have to hover the “My Account” button, which is located on the top of the page,
- Then, you have to click on the “”Withdraw Funds”, which is in 4th position,
- Then, you have to make sure that you passed the KYC verification at Melbet, if not, you have to pass it, or the bookmaker will not allow you to make any withdrawal (Of course if you have any doubts about passing the KYC verification, you can check our Melbet Verification Guide),
- Then, you have to choose one of the available methods, and make sure that the “Payment Systems in your region” is ticked,
- Once you choose, you have to enter the required details about the method,
- For example, as we used Visa as an example for the deposits, let’s also use it for the withdrawals:
- You have to click on the Visa button,
- And you have to enter your Card Number,
- And also the amount you want to withdraw.
- Then, you have to click on confirm, which will finish the request withdrawal.
What are the available withdrawal methods at Melbet?
As you can see making a withdrawal at Melbet is even eaiser, and the only thing that you have to remember is that you must pass the KYC verification first. Now, after you know that, let’s see the available withdrawal methods, which are also with very low minimum limits, there are no fees, and last but not least the waiting times are so low.
|Withdrawal Method||Min. Limit||Max. Limit||Waiting Times||Fees|
|Visa Card||€ 1.5||No Limit||1 min - 7 days||No fees|
|Master Card||€ 1.5||No Limit||1 min - 7 days||No fees|
|Papara||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Skrill||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Pay4Fun||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|SticPay||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Jazz Cash||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Beeline||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Help2Pay||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 min - 1 hour||No fees|
|Yandex Money||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|MuchBetter||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|AstroPay Card||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Bitcoin Cash||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Bitcoin||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Litecoin||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Monero||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Sepa||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|WebMoney||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Paytrust88||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
As you can suggest, these are not all the available withdrawal methods at Melbet, actually they are a lot more, and if you want to see the full list with available withdrawal methods, you can open the official website of Melbet, and open the “Payments” section, which can be found on the top of the page.
What are the terms and conditions of Melbet’s withdrawals?
It is not a secret that withdrawals are even more important, and you have to follow the terms and conditions very strictly, if not, there is a big chance of losing money, or even forcing Melbet to close your account, but do not worry, if you follow them, you do not have anything to worry about. Now, let’s see the most important terms and conditions about Melbet withdrawals:
- You have to be at least 18 years old to make a withdrawal at Melbet,
- You have to make sure that you successfully passed the KYC verification (We again going to mention that passing the KYC verification is quite important, and it is crucial for making any withdraw, so that be sure to check our Melbet verification instructions),
- You have to use your own withdrawal method to finish the transaction,
- You cannot use someone else’s details to withdraw any money,
- All the requested withdrawals are proceed 24/7,
- You are allowed to only withdraw money from your account by using the same method as you used for the depositing funds to your account,
- Melbet has the right to check your data if notices some differencies between the details you provided and the evidence they receive about you,
- If you try to open a second account at Melbet, that may lead to closing your first one and of course losing all the money in it.
Again, these are only some of the major terms and conditions about Melbet withdrawing, so that you have to read all of them, by opening the official website of the bookmaker, and scrolling down the page, where you will find the “Terms and Conditions” button, than you have to go the withdraws and deposits.
Melbet Mobile Payment Methods
Nowadays, online bettors are faced with one of the biggest problems, lack of time. So, in order to help you the most, online bookmakers like Melbet should think of something, which will allows you to overcome this problem. And as a result of that, the team of Melbet developed two unique mobile platforms, which allows you to access the whole online betting world of the bookmaker. The two available mobile platforms are the mobile site version and the mobile application, which both are developed to make your online betting journey easier, by allowing you to bet from wherever you are and whatever you do. So, through both the mobile application and the mobile site version of Melbet you can make both deposits and withdrawals, which is one of the biggest advantages, as you are not even going to need the desktop site at all.
Now, after you know that you simply can do anything through both mobile platforms, let’s talk a little bit more about both. So, the first option for bettgin through your smartphone is to use the mobile website version of Melbet. The mobile site version is accessible directly through your mobile browser and you are not required to download and install any additional software. That fact is also the biggest disadvantage of Melbet’s mobile site version, as it is dependent on your mobile browser, you can face some difficulties with bugs, lags, or even crashes. Also the mobile site version of Melbet consumes a lot mobile data, which can affect your monthly bills. But, apart from that the mobile site version is a good choice for mobile betting if you do not want to download and install any additional software.
The second and probably the better option for betting at Melbet through your smartphone is to use the mobile application, which is available for both Android and iOS devices. As you already know, you can access the whole betting world of Melbet, including all the payment methods. The mobile application of Melbet is developed in the way to work properly, so that you can be sure that if you download, install, and start using it, it will work perfectly. Also, you can benefit from the additional options like the notification option, which will notify you for each game you like. Also, do not remember that the mobile site version consumes almost no mobile data.
The mobile application and mobile site version of Melbet are the best two options to gain access to the whole betting world of Melbet only by using your smartphone, so we from bettingy.com, highly recommend you to use one of them, and if you want to know everything about both, you can check our full Melbet Mobile App Article, where you can not only see how both mobile site version and mobile app work, but also how to start using them, what are the available options, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions about Payment methods at Melbet
Q: Are there any other deposit methods at Melbet?
A: Yes, by joining Melbet, you are going to have access to a wide variety of available deposit methods, which you can use from almost every single county. If you want to see the full list with available deposit methods, also more information about the minimum and maximum limits, you can open the official website of Melbet, then you have to click on the “Payments” button, which is on the top of the page, and is indicated with a “Dollar” sign.
Q: Am I allowed to make deposits and withdrawals at Melbet using cryptocurrencies?
A: Cryptocurrency wallets are one of the quite new payment systems, which actually allows you to make anonymous deposits and withdrawals, which are a big advantage. And what the best about it, is that Melbet introduced a lot of crypto deposit methods and withdrawals methods.
Q: How can I make a withdrawal at Melbet?
A: Making a withdrawal at Melbet is a very easy process, which only requires you to open the official website of Melbet, then logs in, and then hovers the “My Account” button. And there, you will find the “Withdrawal funds”, where you can choose a withdrawal method and finish the request. Notice that at Melbet it is a must to have a verified account to successfully make a withdrawal. The account verification is a very easy process, which can be passed for literally a few minutes. You can verify both your identity and your address, which can be done by sending some documents to the team of Melbet. To see more information about the account verification, you can check our full Melbet Verification guide.
Q: Can I request a withdrawal at Melbet when the rollover for the welcome bonus offer is in progress?
A: Unfortunately, requesting a withdrawal before finishing all the rollover requirements at Melbet is not permitted. In order to make a withdrawal, you have to complete all the rollover requirements first. This is clearly written in the Terms and Conditions of all the bonus offers at Melbet, and if you try to violate them, you are going to lose all the bonus funds, including all the winnings, and also the bonus will be canceled, and you are not going to be able to claim it again.
In Summary about Melbet Payment Methods
From the article above, you already know simply everything connected with payment methods at Melbet. Payments are something really important at every single online bookmaker. Without making a deposit for example, you are not going to be able to benefit from the many sports betting events from Melbet, you are not going to be able to bet on the extremely high odds, or even access the many sports betting instruments, features, and additional betting options, without making a deposit, you cannot enjoy playing in the rich casino section, where you can play a lot of casino and live casino games. And you are not going to be able to claim not a single bonus offer. Without being able to make a withdrawal, you can only play without being able to take your winnings, so the team of Melbet allows you to use a wide variety of both deposit and withdrawal methods, which are available in all over the world. So, as you already know how to correctly make a deposit, a withdrawal, also what are the terms and conditions, which you have to follow strictly, the last thing that you have to do is to open your account and start playing at Melbet.