1xBet Bet Exchange
Nowadays, the world of online betting has grown a lot and is continuously growing every single day. 1xbet, which is one of the greatest online bookmakers allows you to enjoy betting on the wide variety of sports betting events, with a lot of markets and extremely high odds, but the real thrill from betting in the bookmaker is the exchange betting section, where you can move to a next level, but to act as a bookmaker. You are allowed to not only bet on an exact outcome and hope for a win, but you can also lay a bet, which means you bet that the exact same outcome will not happen. So, in the article below, we are going to explain to you everything you need to become successful in 1xbet’s exchange betting.
Navigation to 1xbet Exchange Betting
Before moving ahead, you should know how you can access the exchange betting section of the bookmaker. So, we from bettingy.com, are going to give you the quick steps for entering the exchange betting section.
Step - By - Step guide for entering the exchange betting
- First, you should open the official website of 1xbet,
- Then, you need to hover the “Sports” section, which can be found in the main navigation menu,
- Then, from the dropdown menu, you should click on “Exchange betting”,
- And done, you are there.
After you enter the exchange betting section of 1xbet, you are going to see all the available events available for exchange in the middle of the page, on the left, you can see the full list with available sports for exchange betting, and finally, on the right is your bet slip.
Which sports are available in the exchange betting section of 1xbet?
As a leading online bookmaker, 1xbet is always a good choice for betting. For the exchange betting section, the team of 1xbet introduced a lot of sports events. Let’s quickly see some of the sports available in the bookmaker’s betting exchange.
- Ice Hockey,
What is the betting exchange in 1xbet?
By now, you should already have a clear mind about what a betting exchange is. As we already mentioned the Betting Exchange in 1xbet literally gives you the opportunity to act as a bookmaker, to rely on an outcome to not happen, instead of hoping for winning. Or more simply, you want a team to lose not to win. The main purpose of the Betting exchange section in 1xbet is to give you the opportunity to make your experience even better and make the betting options wider.
How do 1xbet Exchange Betting Works?
If you want to take part in the betting exchange of 1xbet, the process is quite similar to the regular betting. You again have a bet slip, where you can see your ticket, but the actual winning outcome is quite different. You simply need to bet against someone bet. In order to place a bet, you need to do the same exact process, which you do in the regular betting, you only need to click on the chosen market, and you will see it in your bet slip, where you can choose how much money you want to place. If you want to place a bet in the sports betting exchange of 1xbet, you should offer an exchange, and then wait for other players to bet on your exchange.
The odds on the Sports Betting Exchange
In the sports betting exchange in 1xbet, the odds are extremely high, even you can decide how the odds will be, but you need to be careful because you are betting against other players so that you need to put only realistic bets.
In order to make things clear, we are going to give you a simple example of how the odds work, and what will be your potential profit.
Let’s say you want to lay a bet on 5.00 odds, so that you need to bet 40 dollars, in order to win 10 dollars. But, why is that, simply you are betting against another player, who placed 10 dollars for the outcome to happen, so that if he wins, the profit for him will be paid from your money, and if you win, you are going to be paid from his money.
What are the fees for the sports exchange?
When we are talking about exchange betting fees, 1xbet is for no doubt the best online bookmaker. Most of the other online bookmakers who charge a commission, take around 6% from a winning bet.
Most of the players think that 1xbet is not charging a commission, but they are mistaken, no matter that the commission is the smallest ever, around 1% from a winning bet, they still are going to charge you a small commission if you win a bet. If you do not win a bet, you are not going to be charged any commission. Remember, if you hate commissions, join 1xbet, which is the bookmaker, which charges the least.
The Currency on the Sports Betting Exchange
The one thing, you need to remember about 1xbet betting exchange, is that the only available currency, for now, is US dollars, so that every time you place an exchange, it will be shown in US dollars.
Important terms, which you should remember!
After you know almost everything about 1xbet exchange betting, you should be aware of the most important terms, which you will face a lot of times, through your exchange betting journey.
- Lay Bet - The easiest way to understand lay bet is to remember that this is the bet, which you place when you want to bet against an exact outcome,
- Back Bet - Back bet is the exact opposite, you bet for an exact outcome to happen, or more simply, the traditional bets,
- Arbitrage betting - This is a betting strategy, which allows you to cover both the lay bet and the back bet, in order to place a sure bet. If you want to learn more about arbitrage betting, which is a strategy that always guarantees you a profit, you can check our full guide for arbitrage betting.
How to lay a bet at 1xbet betting exchange?
The process of placing a lay bet in 1xbet is quite easy, we already gave you a simple example above. But, in order to make things even easier for you, we are going to give you a full step - by - step guide on how to place a lay bet at 1xbet betting exchange.
- First, you need to go to the betting exchange,
- Then, you should choose the event on which you want to lay a bet,
- Then, you should click on it in order to open the markets page of the event,
- Then, you should choose what bet you want to lay, and you just need to click on it,
- Then, it will appear on the bet slip, which is on the right,
- Then, you need to choose how much you want to lay, and how much to place as a bet,
- After you are ready, you only need to click on the “Place a bet” button and done, you just lay a bet in the betting exchange of 1xbet.
What is the difference between betting on the sports section and on the exchange sports betting section of 1xbet?
By now, you should already notice the main differences between betting on the sports betting section and on the exchange betting section of 1xbet. But, in order to make things clear, we from bettingy.com, are going to clearly list all of the major differences.
The first, and most important difference, is that on the sports betting section, you are allowed to place only bets for winning markets, whereas on the exchange betting section, you are allowed to bet against an exact outcome. In the betting exchange, you simply can act as a bookmaker, and place exchange, and wait for other players to place bets.
The next major difference is that in the exchange betting section, the odds are quite higher than the regular sports betting section.
Unfortunately, the next difference, is that in the exchange betting, the variety of betting options is not as wide as in the sports betting section.
1xbet Betting Exchange Pros & Cons
1xbet’s betting exchange can bring your online betting experience to a higher level. But, unfortunately, betting on exchange has not only a lot of advantages but also some disadvantages, which force a lot of people to not like the betting exchange. Let’s quickly see some of them:
- 1xbet betting exchange consists of markets with extremely high odds,
- Exchange betting allows you to not only place a bet for an exact outcome to happen but also against an exact outcome,
- Exchange betting allows you to act like a bookmaker,
- 1xbet charges only 1% commission on a winning bet.
- The risk of betting on the exchange is quite bigger,
- The variety of betting events and markets is not as wide as it is in the sports betting section.
Top 5 Advice for successful exchange betting in 1xbet
As you already know, we from bettingy.com, are always trying to help, and we always give you some additional tips, which can change your whole betting journey, can maximize your profits, and minimize your losses. So, as the betting exchange is quite harder than the regular sports betting, we are going to give you 5 advice, which you must keep in mind.
- Never exchange too high odds - As we already mentioned, in the exchange betting, you should put an exchange, and then, you must wait for other players to bet on that exchange. You can even place your own odds, but unfortunately, some of the players put very high odds, so that no one is betting. It is always better to place normal odds and win from them, instead of looking for a big profit and not win anything,
- Never go all-in in the exchange betting - You should never go all in, especially if you are betting on exchange. A lot of beginners want to make a lot of money for no time and just place all of their balance in the exchange, where you already know that the odds are higher, but also the risk as well. So, keep in mind that if you lose your all-in bet, you are going to be so disappointed. Never go all in,
- Always make research - There is no way of becoming successful in any type of betting, without making a research. This is the key to successful betting, no matter if you are betting on an exchange if you love handicap betting, accumulator betting, or any other type of betting. The more you research, the higher is your chance for winning. Sometimes, only a little bit of research can even double your profits and minimize your losses,
- Take advantage of the 1% commission - This is a tip, which only for 1xbet. 1xbet is an online bookmaker, which always tries to do its best for you. Unlike the other online bookmakers, which take around 6% commission for a winning exchange bet, 1xbet is taking only 1%, so that if you are about to start betting on an exchange, you should probably choose 1xbet,
- Arbitrage betting - When we are talking about exchange betting, we cannot skip mentioning arbitrage betting, which may be the key to high profits. Arbitrage betting is simply covering all the possible outcomes in different bookmakers, which for exchange betting works so good. If you want to learn more about arbitrage betting, you should check our full guide for the strategy. Arbitrage betting is a way for you to make a consistent and sure income, no matter that it is quite hard to be learned, once you do it, you can rely on it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Exchange betting in 1xbet?
A: Exchange betting is a section, where you can simply act as a bookmaker. You are allowed to place exchange and wait for other players to bet, also you can not only bet for an exact outcome to happen, but also against the same exact outcome.
Q: Do I need to be an experienced bettor, in order to use the betting exchange?
A: Absolutely no, exchange betting is as simple as the regular betting section, you only need to know how to bet. From the article below, you are going to get knowledge, which is more than enough to be successful in exchange betting.
Q: Is it true that 1xbet is not charging any commission for winning exchange bets?
A: Unfortunately, this is not true. 1xbet is charging the lowest percentage commission worth of only 1% but is still charging a commission. In order to visualize things, we only will tell you that most of the other online bookmakers are charging around 6%, which for a commission is quite a lot.
Q: Can I make a living doing exchange betting in 1xbet?
A: For no doubt, you can make a living doing exchange betting in 1xbet. But, the only thing you should remember, is that success comes with practice and time. The more you bet and research, the more you win. You can even use Arbitrage betting, which is a sure way that you have profits every single day.
Conclusion about 1xbet Exchange Betting
As you already saw from the article below, 1xbet is an online bookmaker, which offer every single betting option, and one of the best ones is the exchange betting, where you are allowed to not only place bets for a team to win but the exactly the opposite, you can bet for a team to not win. By doing exchange betting, you open a lot of doors for you, you simply have access to a lot higher odds, more options for betting, and you can even do arbitrage betting, which is a way for sure bets. One of the biggest advantages, which 1xbet has when we are talking about its exchange betting section, is that the commission for a winning bet is only 1%, whereas for a losing bet there is no even a commission charged. So, if you are interested in exchange betting, you should not wait, but join 1xbet and start your exchange betting journey.