Why do I have to verify my account?
Over the past few years, online bookmakers become a global easier way for people who want to bet. The online betting opportunity is given to every person all over the world, they can put their knowledge about sports and try to predict the result of games, in order to take profit calculated by the odds given. But, scammers also see a chance for themself they try to harm these bookmakers and win money without doing nothing, because of that every bookmaker is asking you to do a KYC verification.
How to pass KYC verification?
KYC ( Know Your Customer) verification process, which will help both the bookmakers and you, this is the only way for a bookmaker to verify your identity and if that identity is real. KYC verification is required for every bookmaker, you are asked to give further details about you, which matches the information you gave on the registration process. Any person, who gives suspicious details, can be rejected from the verification, which means the person can not use the bookmaker.
In order to pass the KYC verification, you need to provide all the information required, in 1xbet it is easier because they want only the most important details about you, one of them is your age, you know you can join a bookmaker you need to be at least 18 years old.
Let’s see what you need to complete the KYC verification. You need to provide a picture or a scanned copy of only government-issued documents. The first step is to confirm your identity, you can use one of the documents :
- National ID card (front and back)
- Passport (photo and cover page)
- Driving license (photo, name and signature visible)
- Provisional license (front and back)
- Voter's card (address must be visible)
- Armed forces ID card (front and back)
The next step is to provide proof of your address, again you can provide a photo or a scanned copy, but the document must be from the last three months:
- Household utility bill where your name is clearly visible
- Bank, building society or credit card statement that includes your name and current address
- Local authority tax bill (name, address and tax ID number visible)
- Solicitor's letter confirming a recent house purchase or land registry, under your name
Some bookmakers require additional verification of the bank account, debit card, e-wallet or whatever you are planning to use. We strongly recommend you giving this information only to authorized and legit bookmakers.
- Bank account: Bank statement issued during the last three months.
- Credit/debit card: Photo or scanned copy of the front and back of your card. Only the first four and last four digits are required. Make sure to cover or blank out the rest, as well as your the CVC/CV2 number on the back of your card.
- E-wallet: A screenshot of your e-wallet account, that clearly shows information concerning your ID.
Can you withdraw money without the KYC verification?
Unfortunately, there is no way to withdraw money without passing the KYC verification, some bookmakers, like 1xbet, can allow you to deposit in your account, but the withdraw is impossible. This is as a result of all the scams and frauds bookmakers faced over the past few years. Sometimes, you can’t even take your welcome bonuses without the verification.
When you provide the information needed for the verification process and receive an e-mail from 1xbet, you can be sure that everything is alright after that and you are free to deposit, play and withdraw.
How long do you have to wait?
The waiting time depends on the bookmaker. 1xbet waiting time is up to 72 hours, notice that the process will be faster if you send your documents in a working day, rather than through the weekend.
Q: Is it essential to pass the KYC verification?
A: Yes, not only 1xbet but every bookmaker will ask you to do this, it is written in the policy.
Q: How much time does the verification take?
A: Usually, the verification can take from 15 minutes to 72 hours.
Q: Is it safe to share my details with 1xbet?
A: Yes, it is absolutely safe, 1xbet is a trusted online bookmaker, which use encrypted technologies, in order to protect your information.
Over the past few years, not only 1xbet but all bookmakers faced different fraud schemes and scams, in order to protect themselves, a KYC verification process is required. The process in 1xbet is simple and will not take you more than a few minutes to fill the information and the waiting time can be from 15 minutes to 72 hours. You know that security is most important when we are using our money online, so this verification is required.