Betfair Mobile Application
Over the past few years, online betting fans started to use their smartphones even more than their computers. This is clearly because they do not have enough time, and they are always in a hurry. The team of Betfair, which is one of the most popular online bookmakers, knows that and developed an amazing mobile website version, also a mobile application, which can be downloaded on both Android and iOS devices, which makes everything even easier for you.
Through both the mobile application and mobile website version of Betfair, you have full access to the whole online betting world of the bookmaker. It is not a secret that the better mobile platform, which you can choose is the mobile application, let’s see why and how to start using it.
How to download the Betfair Mobile Application on Android devices?
As we already mentioned Betfair has a mobile application for both Android and iOS devices. The app for Android devices gives you full access to the bookmaker, you can access every sports betting option and markets, every casino and live casino game, every feature and bonus offer. In order to start using Betfair mobile application on your Android device, you should download and install it first, which actually is a very easy and fast process. Actually, Betfair’s mobile application is available for downloading directly from the Play Store in some countries, if not you can download it directly from the official website of the bookmaker. Let’s see how to do it.
- First, you should open Betfair’s official website,
- Then, you should click on the “Mobile” button, which can be found on the left of the login section,
- Then, you should choose if you want the sportsbook app, or the exchange betting app,
- Then, you should click on the download link for Android and the downloading process will automatically start,
- Now, you should only wait for a few seconds for the download to finish.
How to install Betfair mobile application on your Android device?
After you successfully downloaded Betfair mobile application on your Android device, you should focus on installing it. In order to do it, you should enable installing from unknown sources first.
- First, you should go to your phone’s “Settings”, then “Security Settings” and after that allow installations from unknown sources,
- After that, you should open the .apk file, which you downloaded earlier,
- Then, you should click on the “Install” button,
- Now, you only need to wait for a few seconds for the installation to finish,
- And done, you just downloaded and installed Betfair mobile applicaiton on your Android device.
In order to work properly without any bugs or lags, Betfair mobile applicaiton has a minimum system requirements, which your Android device should cover. Actually, the minimum system requirements are not very strict, you only need to have installed an Android version of 4.0 or higher, which almost every single smartphone has. If your device does not cover the minimum system requirements of Betfair mobile application, you still can use the mobile website version, which is compatible with every device, and the only requirement for your device is to have installed a mobile browser.
How to download the Betfair mobile application on iOS devices?
The team of Betfair also though about its iOS users, by providing a separate mobile application, which is specific for them. Betfair mobile application for iOS also gives you full access to the whole online betting world of the bookmaker, so no matter which type of smartphone you use, you are going to be satisfied. Betfair’s mobile application is available for downloading and installing directly through the App Store. But, also there is an option to download it directly through the official website of the bookmaker.
How to download and install Betfair’s mobile application on your iOS device?
- First, you should open your phone’s App Store,
- Then, you should go to the search bar and type “Betfair Sports” for the sportsbook, and “Betfair Exchange” for the exchange app,
- After you locate the exact app, you only need to click on “Get”, which will automatically start the downloading and installing process,
- Now, you should only wait for a few seconds for the download to finish and done,
- You are ready to start your mobile Betfair journey, you can find the app on your home screen.
As for the Android app, the one for iOS devices has a minimum system requirements in order to work properly, without any lags or bugs. The minimum system requirements of Betfair’s mobile application for iOS devices is a minimum installed version of 8.0 or higher. And again as for the Android ones, if your iOS device does not cover the minimum system requirements, you are free to enjoy betting on the mobile website version of Betfair, which will also give you full access to the whole betting world of Betfair.
Betfair Mobile Website Version
If there is a reason to not download and install Betfair’s mobile application on your device, you can still use the amazing mobile website version of Betfair. The mobile website version will give you access to everything, including sports betting options, sports betting markets, casino games, live casino games, features, bonus offers, payment methods, exchange options. There is one thing, which you should remember about Betfair’s mobile website version, it is dependant on your mobile browser, which means, you may face some problems with bugs, lags or crashes, also the mobile website version of Betfair consumes more mobile data than the mobile application, which is a very crucial factor for so many players. But at all, no matter if you decide to use the mobile website version or the mobile application of Betfair, you are going to be more than satisfied with the betting experience you will get.
Betfair Mobile Application Usage
There is no second opinion that the better platform of Betfair is the mobile application. The mobile application works a way smoother, and there are no bugs, lags, or crashes. This is only because it is a separate app, and it is not dependant on your mobile browser. Betfair’s mobile app gives you full access to everything, which is accessible through the desktop version of the bookmaker. The only thing that is required to use it is downloading and installing, and obviously some free space. The mobile application of Betfair gives opens a lot of doors for improving your online betting experience. You can even turn on the pop-up notification for the games you want, to get notified every time when something important is happening. Something very important about Betfair mobile application is that you are going to receive the latest updates immediately.
Betfair Mobile Application vs Mobile Website Version
No matter that the experience, which you can get from both the mobile website version and mobile application of Betfair are quite similar, there are still some differences, which may affect your final choice. In order to make things even easier for you, let’s see all the advantages and disadvantages of Betfair’s both mobile applicaiton and mobile website version.
Mobile application advnatages:
- Better work, no crashes, bugs or lags,
- Works Perfectly,
- Less mobile data required,
- Frequent updates.
- Mobile application disadvantages:
- Some free space is required,
- Download and install is required,
Needs to be updated often,
- No app for windows,
- Required downloading of more than one app.
Mobile website version advantages:
- Does not require any additional download and installations,
- Does not require any additional free space,
- It can be accessed directly through your browser.
- Mobile website version disadvantages:
- More mobile data is required,
- No frequent updates,
- Dependant on your mobile browser,
- Consumes more mobile data,
- There may be crashes, bugs, or lags.
Betfair Mobile Features
Betfair is very important with its wide variety of different betting features, which can make your online betting experience even more entertaining and beneficial. The team of the bookmaker introduced every single feature, which is available on the desktop version to both the mobile application and mobile website version.
Let’s see some of them:
One of the most popular and helpful for online betting players is the cash-out option, which gives full control over your already placed bets. You can literally take your money before the game ended. This feature is perfect for preventing any loss or securing winnings,
For online sports betting players, live betting is very important to have an amazing experience, that is exactly why Betfair introduced that option to both the mobile website version and mobile application. In-order to enjoy betting on live events, you only need to click on the “In-Play” section,
The next very helpful and enjoyable feature is the live streaming, which gives you access to the live HD video of every single game, which you placed a bet on. In order to recognize the games for which live stream is available, you only need to look for a small TV icon next to the event,
ACCA EDGE - The ACCA EDGE is also available for mobile users of Betfair. There is no such a disappointing thing than losing a big bet just because of one event. So, the team of Betfair will ignore this event and give you the winnings. This is only available if you lose only one event.
Betfair Mobile Betting Options
As you already know Betfair’s mobile application and mobile website version gives you full access to every single betting option, which is available on the desktop version:
- Mobile Sports Betting - Betfair has a separate app for the sportsbook, which gives you access to the wide variety of sport betting options and markets that the bookmaker has,
- Mobile Casino - The team of Betfair also though about its mobile casino players, by providing a separate app for the casino. The downloading and installation process for this app is similar to the regular app. Immediately after you download and install it, you are going to have access to the wide variety of different casino games, also to all the bonus offers related to the casino,
- Mobile Live Casino - The team of Betfair also have a mobile application for the live casino, which gives you full access to all of the live dealer games, and also to all the bonus offers related to the live casino,
- Mobile Virtual Sports - The betting option, which gained a lot of popularity through online players is the Virtual Sports, so Betfair introduced that betting option in the mobile application and mobile website version,
- Mobile Poker - The next mobile betting option from Betfair is the poker section, for which the bookmaker developed a separate platform, which is related only to the poker. The mobile poker app gives you full access to a lot of poker tables and tournaments,
- Mobile Bingo - The next mobile betting opportunity from Betfair is Bingo, where you can enjoy a lot of bingo games, like Deal or No Deal, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, 90 - Ball Bingo, etc,
- Mobile Betting Exchange - Betfair is probably more popular with the Betting exchange than the sportsbook itself. So, that is exactly why Betfair developed a whole separate mobile app for betting exchange, which gives you full access to everything connected with the betting exchange. It is very important to mention that every important and helpful feature connected to the betting exchange of Betfair is available through both the mobile website version and mobile application.
Betfair Mobile Bonus Offers
Betfair considers its players as equal, so there are no specific bonus offers for mobile users. But, do not be disappointed, you can still claim all of the bonus offers, which are available for the desktop version, including the welcome bonus offers and all the bonuses for existing players.
The team of Betfair also allows you to make deposits and withdraws through both the mobile application and mobile website version. For deposits in Betfair, you have a minimum limit from 5 up to 15 euros, but all the deposits are instant, except for the Bank Wire Transfer, which may take from 2 up to 5 days to proceed. For the withdraws, you have a minimum limit, which can vary from 0 to 15 euros, but the difference here is that every withdraw may take up to 5 business days to proceed.
- Visa Card,
- Master Card,
- Maestro Card,
- Bank Wire Transfer,
- Paysafe Card.
If you want to see the full list of available payment methods in Betfair, you can go to the bookmaker’s website or mobile, and after that to the “Payments” section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is downloading Betfair mobile applicaiton free to use?
A: Yes, Betfair’s mobile application is completely free to download, install, and use, for both Android and iOS devices.
Q: Do I need to open a separate account for Betfair’s mobile?
A: No, the policies of Betfair do not allow you to open a separate account, so you can access both the mobile platforms and desktop site with one account.
Q: Does the mobile website version of Betfair supports live casino games, or I must download the app?
A: No, Betfair’s mobile website version gives you full access to everything, including the live casino games, so you should not download the app if you do not want to.
Q: Does Betfair has a mobile application for Windows?
A: Unfortunately, the only big disadvantage of Betfair’s mobile application, is that there is not an app for Windows.
Customer Support and Contacts
If you ever face some problems or have any questions about Betfair’s mobile applicaiton, mobile website version, payment methods, or whatever else, you should contact the customer support agents of the bookmaker, who are working 24/7 to help you with everything.
- Mobile Number: 0344 871 0000,
- Live Chat: Available 24/7.
Betfair is one of the most popular online bookmakers, which has a lot of experience behind its back. That is exactly why the team of the bookmaker developed an amazing mobile website version and mobile application, which is available for both Android and iOS devices. This is very important for online betting lovers, who have the ability to bet from wherever they are and whatever they do. Both the mobile application and mobile website version of Betfair gives you full access to the whole online betting world of the bookmaker. For no doubt, the better mobile platform of the bookmaker is the mobile application, is well-optimized, works perfectly, and also by using it, you are going to receive the latest updates immediately. The only requirement for using the mobile application of the bookmaker is to download and install it.