22bet Payment Methods
22bet is an online betting house, which was founded in 2017. The one thing, which is quite surprising is that only for three years now, the bookmaker managed to spread almost all over the world, and more and more players are willing to join it, because of the unique betting options that 22bet is offering. By joining 22bet, you simply can access the whole online betting world, you can bet on a wide variety of sports betting events, with a lot of markets, and the odds are high. In order to make your sports betting journey, the team of 22bet even introduced a lot of additional betting options, instruments, and features, like bet insurance, live streaming, cash out, etc. For casino lovers, 22bet offers a very rich casino, and live casino sections, where you can enjoy playing tons of amazing casino games. Last, but not least, 22bet always work hard to provide you with the best, so that you can claim a lot of generous bonus offers, which can bring to a lot of big winnings, and of course a lot of free money. In the article below, we from bettingy.com, are going to talk more about one of the things, without which you cannot even think of playing at 22bet, or any other online bookmaker, payment methods. In order to start betting, claim bonuses, and take your winnings, you have to both deposit and withdraw, which is the topic for today’s article.
How to make your first deposit at 22bet?
Of course, in order to start betting at 22bet, and probably claim one of the welcome bonus offers, you have to deposit some money into your account, and the good news is that this is a quite easy process, for which you are only going to need some details of the chosen payment method. But, if you do not know how to do it, do not worry, we from bettingy.com, are here to help you so that we are going to give you a full step - by - step guide on how to make your first deposit at 22bet, and the following ones are gonna be even easier.
- The first step for making a deposit at 22bet is actually to open the official website of the bookmaker and open your account (If you do not know how to open your account at 22bet, you can check our full 22bet Registration guide),
- After you successfully opened your account, the next step is to verify your account, which step is crucial for playing in 22bet, so that we also created a whole 22bet Verification guide, where you will learn how to verify your account, why you have to verify your account, simply everything about it,
- Once you logged in to your account, you have to proceed with making your first deposit. So, you have to click on the green “Deposit” button, which is located at the top of the page,
- After you click it, you are going to be asked if you want one of the welcome bonus offers, or not (Welcome bonus offers are so beneficial for you so we recommend you to claim one of them, and if you want to know more about all the bonuses, you can check our 22bet Bonus Offers Review),
- Then, the pop-up deposit window will appear, so that you have to choose the deposit method you want, and make sure that you ticked the box with “Payment systems in your region” so that you can see only the payments available in your country,
- So, once you have chosen the deposit method, you have to enter some details about it, and as Visa Card and Master Card are the most commonly used methods, we are going to give you an example exactly with them:
- So, if you choose a Visa Card, you have to click on it and enter the amount you want to deposit, and your e-mail,
- Then, you have to click on “Confirm”, which will send you to the next step, where you have to enter the details of your card:
- Card Number,
- Cardholder Name,
- Expiry Date (Month/ Year),
- CVV2/ CVC2/ CAV2,
- Zip Code.
22bet Deposit Methods
Once you know how to make a deposit at 22bet, you have to know what are the available deposit methods at the bookie. So, we from bettingy.com, are going to give you some more information about the most popular 22bet Deposit methods, including all the data about the minimum and maximum limits, waiting times, fees, etc.
|Deposit Method||Min. Limit||Max. Limit||Waiting Times||Fees|
|Visa Card||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Master Card||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Bank Wire Transfer||€ 1||No Limit||1 - 3 days||No fees|
|Visa, MasterCard Alternative||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Skrill||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Neteller||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Skrill 1 Tap||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|ePay||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Pay4Fun||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Perfect Money||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Dash||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Bitcoin||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Litecoin||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Monero||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|TelePay||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|WebMoney||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
|Amigo||€ 1||No Limit||Instant||No fees|
It is not a secret that you can use a lot of different deposit methods at 22bet, but the good news is that these are not the only available ones. If you want to see the full list with available deposit methods at 22bet, you can open the official website of the bookmaker, and then click on the “Payments” button, which is located at the top of the page.
22bet Deposit Rules and Requirements
Making a deposit at 22bet is actually something, which the bookmaker is considering as something very important, and this is actually good for you. Simply because you can be sure that your payment details will be completely safe. In order to keep everything as it should be, the team of 22bet has some rules and requirements about deposits, which you should follow strictly, let’s see some of them:
- You have to be at least 18 years to make a deposit at 22bet,
- 22bet does not accept any third party deposits,
- You are allowed to only make a deposit using your own bank account, bank card, payment system, or e-wallets, this means that you have to be the owner of it,
- If you try to make a deposit via someone else payment method, 22bet has the right to return the funds to the owner of the bank account, bank card, e-wallet, payment system, etc,
- If the team of 22bet notices that you violate the terms and conditions about deposits, you may lose your whole deposit amount,
- 22bet does not recommend you to transfer funds between payment systems,
- 22bet does not allow you to deposit and withdraw without placing bets.
If you want to check out the full terms and conditions about 22bet deposits, which we highly recommend you to do, you have to open the official website of the bookmaker, then scroll down the page, and click on the “Terms and Conditions” button. It is crucial to read all the terms and conditions, in order to not violate them.
How to make a withdrawal at 22bet?
Now, when we covered everything connected with making a deposit at 22bet, we should proceed with teaching you how to successfully make a withdrawal. Making a withdrawal is actually as simple as making a deposit at 22bet, the process is easy and no time-consuming, so that you only have to know how to do it, and that is why we from bettingy.com are here, to help you with that. So, let’s see how to make a withdrawal at 22bet.
- First of all, you have to log in to your existing account at 22bet,
- Then, you have to hover the “My Account” button, which can be found on the top of the page, before the “Deposit” button,
- Then, you have to click on the “Withdraw Funds” button, which is in the second position, then you are going to be redirected to the withdrawal page, where you again need to make sure that the “Payment systems in your region” is ticked,
- Then, you have to choose the withdrawal method you want to use,
- Once you chose it, you have to click on it, and as we already gave you an example with a visa card, let’s show you how to withdraw using Skrill,
- So, you have to click on the Skrill option, and you have to type:
- E-payment account or ID Number, e-mail also works.
- Then, you have to click on confirm, and done, you just requested your first withdrawal at 22bet.
What are the available withdrawal methods at 22bet?
After you know how to make a withdrawal at 22bet, let’s see what are the available withdrawal methods. The good news is that withdrawal methods are also a lot, so that you have a wide variety of options, and also the minimum limits, waiting times are also very friendly. Without losing more time, let’s take a quick look at them:
|Withdrawal Method||Min. Limit||Max. Limit||Waiting Times||Fees|
|Visa Card||€ 1.5||No Limit||1 min - 7 days||No fees|
|Master Card||€ 1.5||No Limit||1 min - 7 days||No fees|
|Jeton Wallet||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Skrill||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Pay4Fun||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|SticPay||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|B-pay||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Paynet||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Dogecoin||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Bitcoin Cash||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Bitcoin||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Litecoin||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Monero||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|Sepa||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|WebMoney||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
|CitiBank||€ 1.5||No Limit||15 minutes||No fees|
If you want to see the full list with available withdrawal methods at 22bet, you can open the official website of 22bet, and then again you have to scroll the page down, and there you are going to see a “Payment Methods” button, which you have to click on. Then, you have to choose “Withdrawals from above”.
What are the terms and conditions of 22bet Withdrawals?
You already know that you have to follow some terms and conditions about making a deposit at 22bet, but for withdrawals, these terms and conditions should be followed even more strictly, simply because withdrawals are much more important. So, let’s see them:
- You have to be at least 18 years old to make a withdrawal at 22bet,
- You need to have a verified account, in order to successfully make a withdrawal (Account Verification at 22bet is something, which cannot be skipped so that you have to pass it, and to help you, even more, we from bettingy.com, created a whole 22bet
- Verification Guide),
- All withdrawal requests at 22bet are processed 24/7,
- You are only allowed to withdraw funds from your account by using the same payment methods as you used for the deposit,
- 22bet has the right to reject any withdrawal request made via payment system or cash,
- 22bet has the right to reject any withdrawal, if you made a deposit and then not place any bets, but immediately requested a withdrawal,
- 22bet has the right to reject any withdrawal if your betting account is misused, in that case, you have to complete the verification first,
- 22bet is not going to charge any additional fees if you withdrawal using a BTC payment system,
- 22bet has the right to cancel any withdrawal request if notices something that violates the terms and conditions.
As we already mentioned following the terms and conditions connected with 22bet withdrawals is very important, so that we strongly recommend you read all of them. You can find all the terms and conditions of 22bet withdrawals on the official website of the bookmaker, by scrolling the page down, then “Terms and Condition”, and then “Deposits and Withdrawals”.
22bet Deposit and Withdrawals via Mobile
To make things even better about 22bet Deposits and Withdrawals, you have to know that you can even make via mobile phone. The good news is that both the deposit and withdrawal methods made via mobile are proceeding completely the same as the desktop version. And also there are no additional fees, the only difference is that you can make them from wherever you are and whatever you do. Being able to make deposits and withdrawals at 22bet using your smartphones means that you are not even going to need a computer at all, in order to bet at the bookmaker. So, now let’s talk about the available mobile platforms at 22bet, in order to see if it is worth it to use them and if there are more advantages of them aside from the deposits and withdrawals.
The team of 22bet actually allows you to use two different mobile platforms, which are perfectly developed, and their main aim is to provide you with the best mobile services. The firsts available platform is the mobile site version of 22bet, which is accessible directly from your mobile browser, the second platform is the mobile application, which is available for both Android and iOS devices.
- So, the first option for mobile betting at 22bet is to use the mobile site version, which as you already know is accessible through your mobile browser. That means that you are not going to need any free space, as you are not going to download and install any software, but that is also considered as the biggest disadvantage of the mobile site version of 22bet. As it is dependent on your mobile browser you may face some problems with the performance of the mobile site version, like bugs. Also, the mobile site version of 22bet also requires a lot more mobile data, which may affect your monthly bills. But, if you want to use the mobile site version of 22bet, you are going to be amazed by the many betting options, and even the option to both make deposits and withdrawals, which is completely the same as the desktop site.
- The second option for making deposits and withdrawals at 22bet using your smartphone, and of course to play at all, is to use the mobile application, which you already know that is available for both Android and iOS devices. The mobile application is a separate platform so that the team of 22bet developed it perfectly, and also the whole performance is perfect, you are not going to face any problems by using it. Do not remember that the mobile application of 22bet consumes a very small amount of mobile data, which is one of the biggest advantages for most of the players. The fact that you have to download and install it actually is not very bad, simply because it is only a few MB. If you are interested in playing through your smartphone at 22bet, to make both deposits and withdrawals, you can check out our full 22bet Mobile review, where you can check how to download it, how to use it, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions about 22bet Payment Methods
Q: Are there any restricted payment methods, which I cannot use for claiming some of the welcome bonus offers?
A: Actually, for claiming one of the very generous welcome bonus offers from 22bet, for the casino, and for the sports, you can use most of the available payment methods at 22bet. But unfortunately, there are some methods, which cannot be used for claiming the welcome bonus offers, most of them are cryptocurrency wallets, like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, etc. In order to see all the restricted payment methods, you can open the official website of 22bet, and then go to the “Terms and Conditions” of the chosen bonus offer.
Q: Are there any other available deposit methods at 22bet, which I can use for making a deposit?
A: Yes, 22bet made everything possible to provide you with all the best, so that they introduced a lot of available deposit methods, and the good news is that all of them are with very low minimum limits, and of course all of them are instant. In order to see all of the available payment methods at 22bet, you have to open the official website of the bookmaker, then you have to scroll down the page and click on the “Payment Methods” section, where you will also find all the details about available withdrawal methods at 22bet.
Q: Can I use bitcoins to make a deposit at 22bet?
A: Yes, you can use a lot of different cryptocurrency wallets to make both withdrawals and deposits, but you have to know that if you use any cryptocurrency as a payment method, you are not going to eligible to claim most of the bonus offers.
Q: What are the minimum deposit and withdrawal limits at 22bet?
A: One of the biggest advantages of 22bet, is that the minimum deposit and withdrawal limits are so friendly so that you can deposit and withdrawal as much as you want. So, the minimum deposit limit at 22bet is only 1 euro/ dollar, but that can vary depending on your card/ bank account/ e-wallet, etc. The minimum withdrawal amount is just 1.5 euro/dollars, but that can also vary depending on your card/ bank account/ e-wallet.
In Summary about 22bet Payment Methods
22bet is one of the leading online bookmaker, which was founded in 2017, and since then is providing the best possible online betting services to its players. This actually helped 22bet a lot in the path of becoming one of the giants through global online bookmakers. As the bookmaker is quite strong in any type of betting, we created a whole guide and review about everything connected with 22bet, like 22bet Review, 22bet Bonus Offers, 22bet Registration, 22bet Mobile Application and Mobile Site Version, 22bet sports betting, 22bet Casino, so if you are interested in betting at 22bet, you probably should check them. And as you already know from the article above how to successfully make both withdrawals and deposits, we from bettingy.com, think that you are ready to start making huge profits from betting at 22bet, also feel very satisfied by the amazing betting options, which 22bet is allowing you to use.