Payment Methods at Bwin
Bwin is an online bookmaker, which is available for bettors from all over the world since 1999. The bookmaker is offering a wide variety of sports betting options, also the markets are a lot, and the odds are quite high, compared to other online bookmakers. Also, Bwin thought about its casino lovers and provided a very rich casino section, where you can enjoy playing lots of slot games, table games, jackpots, etc. To make things even better for you, Bwin allows you to claim numerous bonus offers, which can give you a lot in return. But before gaining access to all of that, you have to register at Bwin, and also make your first deposit, after that you will need to collect your winnings. And that is exactly what we from bettingy.com, are going to cover in today’s article. We will give you a full overview of Bwin Payment Methods.
How to Deposit at Bwin?
Before even starting to enjoy any of the casino games, or sports betting options at Bwin, you have to fund your account, which actually is quite an easy process, and you can do it very fast. Also, if you are allowed to get one of the welcome bonus offers, which Bwin offers you. Now, let’s see the step-by-step guide on how to make your first deposit at Bwin.
- The first step is to open the official website of Bwin,
- After that, you have to create your account, or log in to your existing one,
- After you successfully opened your account at Bwin and logged in, you have to proceed with clicking on the yellow “Deposit” button, which is located on the top of the page,
- Clicking on the deposit button will redirect you to the deposit page, where you can credit your account,
- Now you have to choose which method you want to use and click on it,
- In case of choosing a Visa card or a Master Card, you only have to enter your:
- Deposit Amount,
- Card Number,
- Account Holder Name,
- Expiry Date,
- Transaction Currency.
- After that, you have to accept the Terms and Conditions and click on the “Deposit” button, which is on the bottom,
- And that it is, you just made your first deposit at Bwin.
Bwin Deposit Options
As you already know how you can make your first deposit at Bwin, let’s see what are methods you can use. Actually, at Bwin, you are allowed to use many different deposit methods, let’s see more about it.
|Deposit Method||Min. Limit||Max. Limit||Waiting Times||Fees|
|Visa Card||£ 10||£ 10 000||Instant||No fees|
|Master Card||£ 10||£ 10 000||Instant||No fees|
|Bank Wire Transfer||£ 10||£ 70 000||5 - 7 days||No fees|
|Skrill||£ 10||£ 50 000||Instant||No fees|
|Neteller||£ 10||£ 50 000||Instant||No fees|
|PayPal||£ 5||£ 10 000||Instant||No fees|
|Fast Bank Transfer||£ 10||£ 70 000||Up to 3 Days||No fees|
|Delta||£ 10||£ 10 000||Instant||No fees|
|PaySafe Card||£ 10||£ 1 000||Instant||No fees|
|ClickandBuy Card||£ 5||£ 20 000||Instant||No fees|
Most common deposit problems at Bwin
Unfortunately, sometimes, players not only in Bwin but in every other online bookie face some deposit problems, which are caused because of many different reasons. But, the good news is that they are easily solvable. Let’s see the most common deposit problems at Bwin and how to solve them.
- Deposit rejected - Sometimes you can receive a message that says that your deposit is rejected. This can be caused because of legal protection, because you don’t allow transactions from your card, etc. The best thing you can do is to contact your bank and see what is happening,
- Insufficient Funds - If you see that message you do not have enough money in your account to finish the transaction,
- Blocked Card - Sometimes, if you use a credit or debit card, your bank may block the card, if notice suspicious transactions. So, in that case, again, you have to contact your bank.
Deposit Terms and Conditions of Bwin
When you are making a deposit at Bwin, you have to be aware of all the terms and conditions. Let’s see the major once, which you have to remember:
- You have to be at least 18 years old to make a qualifying deposit at Bwin,
- You have to be the owner of the card you use, bank account, e-wallet to make a deposit,
- The team of Bwin has the right to ask for account verification before allowing you to make a deposit,
- You cannot make a deposit using someone else’s card, bank account, e-wallet,
- The team of Bwin can deny your deposit at any time,
- You have to place bets after you make a deposit if you want to make a withdrawal.
Being aware of all the deposit terms and conditions of Bwin is crucial so that you have to read them all. Be sure to go to the official website of Bwin, and scroll down the page, where you will find the terms and conditions, and read them.
How to withdraw money from Bwin
After you made your first deposit and collected some winnings, you will want to withdraw your winnings. The good news is that this process is also quite easy. Let’s see the simple steps for making your withdrawal at Bwin.
- First of all, you have to open the official website of Bwin,
- Then, you have to log in to your existing account,
- Next, you have to hover the “My Account” button, which as you already know can be found on the top right corner of the page,
- Once you hover it, you have to click on the “Withdraw Funds” button, where you will see all of the available withdrawal methods at Bwin,
- Then, you have to choose the withdrawal method you want to use to collect your winnings
- Then, you have to enter all the required withdrawal details and click on the “Confirm” button to finish the transaction.
Withdrawal Methods at Bwin
Similar to the deposit methods at Bwin, you can also use lots of withdrawal methods to collect your winnings. Actually, you can use the same methods for withdrawals, and the team of Bwin highly suggests you use the same withdrawal method as you used for your deposit. Now, let’s see more details about the Bwin withdrawal method’s minimum and maximum limits, also waiting times:
|Withdrawal Method||Min. Limit||Max. Limit||Waiting Times||Fees|
|Visa Card||£ 10||£ 8 500||3 - 5 days||No fees|
|Master Card||£ 10||£ 8 500||3 - 5 days||No fees|
|Bank Wire Transfer||£ 10||£ 5 000||3 - 5 days||No fees|
|Skrill||£ 10||£ 4 500||Up to 24 hours||No fees|
|Neteller||£ 10||£ 4 500||Up to 24 hours||No fees|
|PayPal||£ 5||£ 8 000||Up to 24 hours||No fees|
|Fast Bank Transfer||£ 10||£ 5 000||Up to 3 days||No fees|
|Delta||£ 10||£ 8 500||3 - 5 days||No fees|
|ClickandBuy Card||£ 10||£ 4 500||Up to 24 hours||No fees|
Most Common Withdrawal problems at Bwin
As for deposits, withdrawals at Bwin may cause some problems, but they are also easily solvable.
- Withdrawal rejected - As you can suggest, the most common problem with withdrawals is rejected withdrawals, which may be caused by many different reasons, so the best thing you can do about it, is to contact the team of Bwin,
- Not allowed to make withdrawals - If you are not allowed to make withdrawals at Bwin, it is probably because you did not complete the KYC verification process, which is a must to make a withdrawal.
What are the Bwin Withdrawal Rules and Requirements?
As for the deposits at Bwin, for withdrawals, you also have to follow some rules and requirements. The good news is that the team of Bwin listed them in the Terms and Conditions section, which can be found on the bottom of the Bwin Home Page. But, let’s now see some of the most essential rules and requirements about Bwin withdrawals.
- You have to be at least 18 years old to make a legit withdrawal,
- You have to successfully complete your account details,
- You must have finished the KYC verification,
- The team of Bwin has the right to reject any withdrawal request,
- If you do not pass the KYC verification at Bwin, the bookie will not allow you to make any withdrawals,
- You are not allowed to make any withdrawals if you did not place bets,
- You have to complete all the rollover requirements if you claimed bonus offers,
- You have to know more about the minimum and maximum withdrawal limits of the withdrawal method you want to use.
Mobile Payment Methods at Bwin
Nowadays, players from all over the world replaced the old way of betting using their desktop computers, with the modern way of using smartphones. Using a smartphone makes your online betting journey quite easier. You can simply bet from wherever you are and whatever you do, and there is only one requirement, to have an internet connection.
The team of Bwin developed two amazing mobile platforms, the mobile app and the mobile site version, which both give you full access to the online betting world of the bookie. Both the mobile app and the mobile site version are available for Android and iOS devices and allows you to bet on sports and enjoy the casino. The good news is that through both the mobile app and the mobile site version you can proceed with transactions. The minimum and maximum limits, also the available deposit and withdrawal methods are the same as for the desktop version.
- Visa Card,
- Master Card,
- Bank Wire Transfer,
- Fast Bank Transfer,
- ClickandBuy Card.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bwin Payment Methods
Q: How do I deposit money into Bwin?
A: In order to deposit money at Bwin, you must have an account, you have to log in, and click on the “Deposit” button, which will redirect you to the deposits page, where you have to choose a deposit method. Then, you have to click on it and type all the required details about the transaction. The good news is that Bwin has a lot of fraud prevention tools so that you are safe.
Q: How do I withdraw money from Bwin?
A: In order to withdraw money from Bwin, you have to go to your account and click on the “Withdraw” button, next you have to choose which withdrawal method you want to use, click on it and enter all the required details about the payment. Next, you have to finish the transaction by clicking on the withdrawal button. You will receive a confirmation e-mail after that.
Q: How long does it take to withdraw from Bwin?
A: Any withdrawal in Bwin is firstly reviewed by the team of Bwin, which can take up to 2 business days. After the withdrawal is confirmed, the waiting times for the withdrawal depend only on your bank.
Q: Which are the available currencies at Bwin?
A: Bwin currently accepts players who use AUD, GBP, ARS, BGN, CAD, CZK, DKK, EUR, HUF, JPY, HRK, MXN, NOK, PLN, RON, SEK, RUB, CHF, TRY, USD.
In Summary about Bwin Payment Methods
Bwin is one of the biggest global online bookmakers. With its wide variety of different sports betting options, which allow you to bet on many markets and extremely high odds, also the rich casino section, where you can enjoy playing hundreds of amazing slot games, table games, jackpots, etc. Also, you are allowed to claim many generous bonus offers, which can make your online betting journey even more profitable, and last but not least, as you already know from the article above, you can use lots of deposit methods and withdrawal methods. As you know, all of the methods are protected by fraud technologies, so that you are safe when you are making either a deposit or withdrawal at Bwin.