How to bet at Bwin
Bwin is one of the oldest online betting houses. It was founded in 1999, and since then the bookie has attracted a lot of players from all over the world. Bwin is a proud sponsor of one of the biggest European teams, for example, the football king club Real Madrid. The bookmaker is actually popular in any aspect of online betting, for the casino lovers, the team of Bwin offers a very rich casino section, where you can enjoy playing lots of casinos and live casino games. But, let’s put the casino aside, and focus on the sports betting section, which offers you a wide variety of sports betting events to bet on, accompanied by a lot of markets, and the odds for them are one of the highest available. So, in the article below, we from bettingy.com, are going to go over the process of placing a bet at Bwin, we are going to go through every specific step of placing a bet, and after that, you are going to be ready to start your Bwin sports betting journey. Now, without wasting even more time, let’s jump to the first step:
Step 1: Open your account at Bwin
The first step for placing a bet at Bwin is of course to become a member of the big family of Bwin. The good news is if you already have an account, you just can move forward to the second step, but if you do not have one, you can open yours in less than a few minutes, as we from bettingy.com, are going to guide you through the process of opening your account at the bookie.
- First of all, you have to open the official website of Bwin,
- Then, you have to click on the yellow “Registration” button, which can be found on the top right corner of the page,
- Once you click on it, you are going to be redirected to the registration page,
- The registration consists of 3 steps, for which you have to enter your:
- For the first step, you have to provide the bookie with your:
- For the second, you have to enter your:
- Mr./ Ms.,
- First Name,
- Father’s Name,
- Last Name,
- Date of Birth (DD/ MM/ YYYY),
- And for the last one, you should type:
- Mobile Number.
- And once you do it, you have to click on the “Create my Account” button to finish the registration.
And done, you just opened your account at Bwin. But, if you have any questions about opening your account at Bwin, or you face some problems, do not worry, we from bettingy.com, created a whole Bwin Registration Guide.
Notice that after you successfully open your account at Bwin, you have to both activate and verify it. The account verification is an essential process, which cannot be skipped.
Step 2: Make your first deposit at Bwin
Once you open your account at Bwin, you should move forward with making your first deposit. And if you do not know how to make your first deposit, do not worry, we from bettingy.com, are here to help you.
- To begin with, you have to log in to your account,
- Then, you have to click on the yellow “Deposit” button, which is on the top right corner,
- Then, you are going to be redirected to the Deposit page, where you can see all of the available deposit methods for you,
- So, you have to choose the one that you want to use, and just click on it,
- And as Visa Card is one of the most used deposit methods at Bwin, we are going to give you an example of what you have to type if you choose to make a deposit using your visa card:
- Card Number,
- Card Holder Name,
- Expiry Date,
- The currency of Transaction,
- Bonus Code.
- Then, you have to click on the green “Deposit” button, which is on the bottom of the deposit page.
What are the available deposit methods at Bwin?
After you know how to make your first deposit, let’s quickly see some more about them. For almost all of the deposit methods at Bwin, you have a minimum deposit limit of only 10 dollars, except for PayPal, where you can deposit no less than 5 dollars. All the deposit methods are instant, except for the Bank Wire Transfers, where it can take up to 7 days.
- Visa Card,
- Master Card,
- Bank Wire Transfer,
- Fast Bank Transfer,
- Maestro Card.
If you want to see the full list with available deposit methods at Bwin, also more details about minimum limits, maximum limits, and also waiting times, you can check our “How to make a deposit at Bwin?” guide, or directly go to the payments section of the official website of Bwin.
Step 3: Claim your Welcome Bonus Offer
The next step can be actually skipped, but we strongly advise you to claim the available welcome bonus offer for sports from Bwin, simply because this is free money for playing. Actually, the welcome bonus offer is not giving you a lot of money, but it is more than enough for you to get a fantastic start to your online sports betting journey.
Welcome Bonus Offer for sports from Bwin
The welcome bonus offers for sports from Bwin is worth 10 euros as a free bet. The bonus is Backup Bet Money, and as you can see 10 euros are not much, but no doubt can help you start big. So, in order to claim the welcome bonus offer for sports from Bwin, you have to follow some simple rules and requirements. Let’s see them:
- The Backup Bet Money can be claimed on the first placed Bet at Bwin,
- The Backup Bet Money is a welcome bonus offer, which is not available in every country,
- You have to place your first bet on sports events, which have odds of at least 2.00,
- You can bet on both single and accumulator bets,
- You are not allowed to cash-out the bet,
- You can also bet on live events,
- You cannot cancel the bet,
- Deposits made with Skrill, Neteller, and Entropay are not qualified for this bonus.
The welcome bonus offer for sports from Bwin is actually not available in every country, there are even some players, who live in countries for which the bonuses are different. So, the best way to find out, which bonus can be claimed from you, is to enter the official website of Bwin, then go to the “Promo” section.
Step 4: Place your first bet at Bwin
And here it comes, the fourth step is to place your bet at Bwin. You can only reach that step if you completed the previous ones, you have to become a member of the bookie, you have to make your first deposit, and it is not a must to claim a bonus, but we highly suggest you. And, in order to help you with starting your Bwin journey in the best possible way, we from bettingy.com, are going to give you a full step - by - step guide on how to place bets:
- To begin with, you have to open the official website of Bwin,
- Next, you need to log in to your account,
- Then, you need to open the sports betting section, which can be done by clicking on the “Sports Betting” button located in the main navigation menu,
- The next step is to choose the sport on which you are going to place your bets, and it is very important to choose a sport, for which you know a lot about,
- Then, you need to choose the events you want to bet on (Here is the key part, which makes the difference between betting, and successful betting, you have to make solid research before placing the bet),
- Now, after you made the research, you only have to add the selections to your bet slip, which can be done by clicking on the market you want to bet on,
- If you want to place an accumulator bet, you simply need to repeat the previous step for each event you want to add (The good news, is that we from bettingy.com, created a whole “Accumulator betting Guide”, where you can find all the required information to master accumulator betting),
- Once you added all the selection/ selections you want to bet on, it is time to type how much you want to stake, and this is another key part of your success (You must know exactly how much you want to bet, and if its worth it to place the bet, so that we have a full detailed Bankroll Management guide),
- And after that, you need to click on the yellow “Place a bet” button, which is on the bottom of your bet slip section,
- And here it comes, you just placed your first bet at Bwin.
Step 5: Take advantage of the Additional Betting Options from Bwin
And here comes the next step, which is a kind of additional benefit for your sports betting journey. The team of Bwin is allowing you to use the many additional betting options, features, and instruments, that can make your sports betting experience even better, and to help you earn even more, and of course get even more satisfaction from betting. Now, let’s see some of these betting options, instruments, and features:
Cash-out is one of the best available instruments at Bwin, it simply gives you full control over your already placed bets at the bookie. The cash-out allows you to take your winnings even before the games in it ended. You can withdraw your money when you are not confident about a game that is already in progress, or you can just secure your current winnings,
There is no second mind that Live Streaming is one of the most helpful features that can bring your sports betting experience to a new level. With the live streaming feature of Bwin, you can watch almost every single game live, and with that, you can place bets on it. In order to turn on the live streaming, you only have to watch for the icon, of the “Play” button.
There are a lot of other additional betting instruments at Bwin, which you can see by entering the official website of the bookie, then opening your account, and then starting your betting journey.
Step 6: Collect your winnings
Once you placed your bet, and once you won it, you should know how you can take your winnings back in your card/ wallet/ bank account, or whatever you use. The good news is that Bwin makes withdrawing a very easy process, which can be done very fast. Let’s see how you can make a withdrawal at Bwin.
- First of all, you need to log in to your Bwin account,
- Next, you have to go to the “My Account” section, where you will find the withdrawal section, which you need to click on,
- Then you are going to see the withdrawal page, which is quite similar to the deposit page,
- Before moving ahead, you have to make sure that you successfully verified your account, if not Bwin is not going to allow you to withdraw any money, and the page will be inactive until you finish the verification,
- If you already finished the KYC verification, you only have to choose the withdrawal method you want to use,
- And then, you are again going to be asked to enter the required details for proceeding with the transaction,
- And once you entered all the details about the withdrawal method that you use, you have to proceed with clicking on the withdrawal button,
- And done, you just made your first withdrawal at Bwin.
As for the deposits at Bwin, we from bettingy.com also provided you with a guide about withdrawals, where you can also find all the details connected with making a withdrawal, minimum limits, maximum limits, waiting times, etc. Or you can again go to the payments section of the official website of Bwin.
Frequently Asked Questions about placing a bet at Bwin
Q: Is it a must to verify my account at Bwin to place a bet?
A: No, you do not need to verify your account at Bwin, but you have to complete the verification to make a withdrawal, and sometimes the team of Bwin can even ask for verification to allow you to make a deposit. That means that you must verify your account, and as this is a vital process, we from bettingy.com, have a whole Bwin Verification Article.
Q: I cannot see the welcome bonus offer that you mentioned above?
A: As we already said, some of the bonus offers are not available, or replaced with other ones for certain countries, so that if you cannot see it, you probably live in some of these countries, so that you can claim another bonus offer for the start of your sports betting journey.
Q: What should I do if I forgot my password?
A: If you forgot your Bwin’s account password, you do not need to worry, you can easily recover it just by providing your e-mail address. To recover it, you have to open the official website of Bwin, then you have to click on the “I have forgotten my password” button, and then, you have to type your e-mail address, where you will receive full instructions on how to recover your password.
Q: Can I place bets on live events at Bwin?
A: Yes, of course, there is a wide variety of available live events at Bwin. In order to see them, you only have to enter the official website of Bwin, then you have to click on the “Live” button, which can be found in the main navigation menu.
Conclusion about Bwin Sports Betting
As you already know from the article above Bwin is one of the biggest online bookmakers, which is perfect for all of you, who love to bet on sports betting events. And as you already saw, placing a bet at Bwin is quite a simple process, which all of you can do. So, the only thing that you have to do is to act, you just have to follow the 6 steps that we gave you, and you will see how much you can get in return from Bwin. And for the players, who preferred to play in an online casino, rather than betting on the sports section, do not worry, Bwin also has an amazing casino section, where you can play hundreds of different casino games, and the best part is that you can also enjoy playing live casino games. So, at all, no matter if you are a casino lover, or sports betting fan, you are going to be more than satisfied if you join Bwin.